Friday, October 17, 2008

My first post...

I am starting this blog in response to some really rad blogs I have seen lately. More importantly, I am starting a habit of blogging to figure out what my name is. One of the most important things in history is the records that were created and left behind when the times kept moving forward. If I am to leave something behind, I must first understand who I am to better tell someone else how I lived my life, and for what purpose. In search of self discovery; I post my thoughts, feelings and awakenings for those to read who might also be encountering the same journey.
In the depth of all that is confusing, I am not quite sure what this blog will bring out of me; maybe just ramblings and nonsense. I might end up finding my one true and undeniable purpose in life. Those of you who know me well, the few of you, know I have been searching for the center of my onion for some time. This has not always been an active search, but underlying. Excelling at many random things is something that I do well. But what defines me? Have you ever known anyone that has no idea what to do with their life? Yes, I am a Mother and a Wife, and I have a job that I am really good at... but there has got to be more. Sole purpose is what I seek. If you know, give me a hint.


Signing off.

Jamie

No comments: