Monday, March 21, 2011

Brothers

I just love this picture of my boys. It's the very beginning of a lifetime friendship. :) They just love each other so much already. Gibson smiles and stares at Nick whenever he is where he can see him. And Nick is always kissing and hugging his brother... and squeezing his face with both hands and talking baby talk to him. They are so sweet.


We are having a lot of fun as a family of four. I can't wait for the warm weather so we can start camping.

By the way... anyone want to buy me this:


Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Very cute pic of the boys. And good luck with the stroller. I tried to get someone to buy me a double stroller too but it never happened. :)

Jamie Caitlin said...

Dang! I knew it was a long shot. :) I don't ready NEED one... I just want it!