Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sewing

This post is for my MOM

Remember that fabric you gave me a while back? See what I made out of it?! :)


I made it fit pretty cute for now, while I'm fat... and when I get my rock hard abs back, I will put more buttons down the front.


Don't mind my silly pose...


Here is the back, with a cute draw string.

Some of my other recent sewing :
This is my hospital bag...


All ready to pack with a cute baby outfit and whatever else I might need.

The inside has two compartments, and two pockets. Also velcro to keep it closed. And a pocket on the front with a zipper to keep important things.
Next, I'll need to photograph all the cute baby clothes I have been making. I need a serger!!! I am half way there. I have found the one I want, and will hopefully have it for christmas, now my clothes will look more like clothes in the seems. Well... you will see.

No comments: