Friday, May 8, 2009

Baby Girl Quilt for Kylie Rose
The softest quilt I have ever made... The back is this really soft velvety material that is actually quite stylish. Brown and pink patterned. I love the way this quilt turned out. It is the 3rd quilt that I have free style quilted with my machine, more and more practice will make the future quilts better... I also have two more quilts I need to post. I am learning to take better picture of them. I need to post Teresa's quilt and Storie's quilt. The first I free styled, the second was done by a long arm quilter up in Washington, my best friend's Mom did it for me. It turned out great! I will post those soon.



Here is the backing that is really, really soft! And I didn't use any batting, so it is a thing slinky quilt. Perfect for baby.


I love to make things cute and presentable. The presentation can sometimes make the gift even better than it actually is. :)
I am currently preparing for a bazaar of sorts, it's our City of Saratoga Springs carnival, I think. A girl at church approached me to do a booth with her and sell things. I am really excited! I will be making little dresses, and maybe decorating some onseys, and whatever else I can figure out in a month and a half.

Work has also been pretty busy. I am working on a new website : www.propertybuyingtrips.com
it is showcasing the Buying Trips that I have been going on, teaching clients how to research, view and buy Tax Foreclosure Properties at an auction. The last few have been in California and Pennsylvania. We are looking at New York for June, and I am excited to go there again! It has been like 9 years since I have been there last. It is upstate New York, near the border of Canada. Maybe since it will be so close to the border, my co-workers wont make fun of me for saying bag funny. Oh well...

Life is great. Now that I have a digital camera, I will be able to get some pictures up of Nick soon. I know Grandma (papa) and Grandpa (poppi) would like some pictures of the little guy. I will try to capture some of his hilarious "looks".

Until then...

No comments: