Sunday, March 29, 2009

More Dresses... Surprise, Surprise!

The dress above is about the size of 0-6 months. I have made it for someone else that I work with whose wife is having a baby girl. The ones I made for my other co-worker's wife made me want to make some for everyone in the office that has a baby girl coming. Only those two right now.
This one is also for that same family, but for their two year old daughter, I didn't want to leave her out. :)
And, this last dress is for my host sister's daughter in Germany. Her name is Theresa. She just turned three, I think. All I know is that she is 3 1/2 feet tall! It's hard having never met her. HA! Hope this fits. :) I can't believe it has taken me this long to make her a dress. Hope she likes it!

So I have been quite busy. I went two whole weeks without sewing and almost went insane. I guess because I went so long, I had to pump out more dresses than usual. :) Also, the folks will be visiting this week, first- that is motivation to go pick up a digital camera (mine is so far back ordered I am not waiting any longer) and second- I will be able to post some pictures of their visit, and our trip with them in the bus to St. George.

That's all for now...

No comments: